15 Benefits of Working With A Buyers Representative
Posted on March 29, 2012 by Kim in Home Buyers Information, Home Seller Information, Homes for sale in Salt Lake, Luxury Homes, Market Statistics, Previous Real Estate Information, RELOCATION: Moving to Utah? What Utah Has to Offer, Salt Lake Real Estate, Things To Do In Utah, Utah Real Estate.
- Locating suitable properties
- Previewing Properties
- Verifying the properties condition
- suggesting necessary inspections by experts
- Helping buyers determine what they can afford based on Lender Preapproval
- Verifying property taxes and utilities
- Verifying the value of the property
- Advising clients on structuring an offer
- Presenting the offer to the sellers representatives
- Negotiating favorable contract terms for the buyer
- Explaining Legal documents needed for closing and helping secure them
- Assisting in securing financing, consulting with the lender
- Assisting buyers and their attorney in clarifying title, zoning, building codes and access easements
- Referring them to qualified vendors
- Analyzing the future salability of the property
A Buyers Agent needs to have perserverance and great negotiating skills.
Like to know what your Salt Lake County Real Estate home would sell for? Call 801.580.5624
Want to find a home: Free home search: http://SaltLakeAreaHomeSearch.com
Broker, Results Real Estate
ps. Procrastination keeps more people from ever reaching their dreams than anything else.