Utah Road Construction 2015, UDOT Announces Plans. All times and schedules are estimates. A complete list and map of the areas can be found here: Utah currently has over 180 projects planned. Below is a recap of the top 15 projects. The map will take you to the complete site where you can view projects currently being worked on and also projects planned but not started.
Planning a vacation? Visiting Utah this Spring/Summer/Fall? Please plan ahead and slow down.
Map of Utah Road Construction 2015
- I-15 The Point : Starts March 2015 expected to finish Fall of 2016. Widening I-15 to 6 lanes each direction from 123rd South to Lehi Route 92.
- I-15 South Davis : Continues expected to complete fall of 2015
- I-80 Silver Creek to Wanship: work continues to reconstruct 8 miles between US 40 and Wanship.
- I-15 Beaver : adding climbing lanes in two locations. Starts March 2015 completion expected November 2015
- State Route 36: 10 mile reconstruction project starting spring of 2015 with expected completion fall of 2015
- I-15 Hill Field Road interchange : Schedule Spring to fall of 2015.
- Bangerter/Redwood interchange: Estimated completion July 2015.
- I-215, 300 East to Redwood Road Section of 215 rebuild from July ~ October
- U.S. 40, state Route 208 to Duchesne Spring~ Fall
- State Route 108, 2000 West in Roy/Ogden Widening and reconstruction already underway with estimated completion this summer.
- Provo westside connector/Vineyard connector: Scheduled completion spring 2016
- U.S. 89/State Street, Sandy and Draper : Repaving 8000 S to 9000 S and 11400 S to 11800 S. Estimated completion fall
- U.S. 89/Harrison Boulevard intersection Project May ~ October 2015
- SR-7, Warner Valley to Washington Dam Road
- Antelope Drive, 2200 West to University Park Boulevard
Moving to Utah? Need to Sell Your Current Home? I would love to help. Give me a call/text and find out what your home is worth! The market is HOT for sellers! What are you waiting for?